domingo, 13 de julio de 2014

Stencil it! para Country View Challenges

Buenas a tod@s!

Hoy he hecho una composición para el reto Stencil it! de Country View Challenges. En esta ocasión se trata de hacer un trabajo donde se utilicen plantillas o máscaras. He escogido hacer un tema alegre y de colores veraniegos.

Today I have done a composition for the challenge Stencil it! from Country View Challenges. This time stencils or masks must be used . I tried to do a fun and bright theme.



Espero que os guste y gracias por vuestros comentarios.
I hope you enjoy and thanks for your comments.

Dafne

2 comentarios:

  1. Bonita creación! Me encanta la textura y los lindos colores. Has hecho un trabajo estupendo.
    Mar x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! This is amazing! I love your stencil work! The colours are amazing too!
    Thank you for joining my blog, I have joined yours and look forward to some more crafty goodness from you ;) Take care! Ingrid xx

    ResponderEliminar

Quizá también te interese...